I'm A Lawyer
If you are interested in volunteering for our Pro Bono Project, please contact Kathryn Tucker
I'm Not A Lawyer
About Volunteering at West Tennessee Legal Services
West Tennessee Legal Services uses volunteers to assist our outreach and education services. By becoming involved with our organization, volunteers gain knowledge of how access to equal justice can help others in their community. More importantly, volunteers provide an invaluable service to low-income communities.
- Sensitive and caring attitude
- Enthusiasm about assisting low income Tennesseans
- Highly motivated to use your skills to assist the community
- Ability to work efficiently with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to communicate effectively individually (one-on-one) and/or present information in a group setting
- Able and willing to attend training sessions
Understand the need and NOT profit financially or accept remuneration for services.
If you are interested in volunteering with WTLS, you may contact us at email@example.com
about any volunteer opportunities/internships we may have available.