OUR MISSION: Providing Equal Access To Justice In 17 Counties In West Tennessee
WTLS is a non-profit organization that provides assistance in civil cases to individuals, families and communities. Our goal is to make this service available to the underserved populations of Benton, Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Dyer, Decatur, Gibson, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henry, Henderson, Lake, McNairy, Madison, Obion, and Weakley counties.
- Jackson - 800.372.8346
210 W. Main Street
208 South Church Avenue
113 West Paris Street
141 North Third Street
Prevent Seniors Scams
Scams are more and more common, and more seniors are falling victim. Robocallers seeking your personal information are happening every day. Sometimes it can be hard to tell if a call is real.
To avoid becoming a victim of a scam, remember the following tips:
- If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
- You should not have to pay money to get money. If someone says you've won a prize, you shouldn't have to pay to get your prize.
- Never Give your personal information, credit card number, Medicare number, or bank account number over the telephone to someone you do not know.
- Government agencies will not call you on the phone if you owe money. you will get a letter first.
- Never send money by money order or by wiring it. It is not traceable and is like giving cash...