Social Media Comment Policy
Comments should be on topic. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author. You are responsible for the content of your comments. We welcome comments reflecting any point of view that are on topic, but we expect comments to be civil. We reserve the right to remove comments that contain any of the following:
- Personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or personal identification numbers.
- Personal attacks, hate speech or defamatory statements, including derogatory language directed at another individual or group of individuals.
- Violent, obscene, profane or threatening language.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Advertisements or solicitations, commercial promotions or spam.
- Repetitive posts, including those that are copied and pasted.
- Comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a federal, state or local elected office or promote or oppose any ballot proposition, legislation or agency rule making.
We reserve the right to ban users who repeatedly post comments that contain any of the above